Welcome To The Teacher Wish List System
This is where you will create an online Teacher Wish List for the 2017 school year.
When creating your list, please remember:
- The total amount of all items on your wish list should not be more than $50. Please ask for consumable items.
- DON'T FEEL PRESSURED TO EDIT YOUR WISH IF YOUR NEEDS CHANGE. YOU CAN USE THE FUNDS FOR THE CONSUMABLE ITEMS YOU NEED AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
- No software can be purchased without prior approval from instructional technology.
- Principals will monitor requests to make sure that they align with MISD curriculum and the Campus Improvement Plan.
Teacher Wish Timeline:
- The Teacher Wish List system will be open for teachers to submit wishes through September 30, 2017.
- The Education Foundation will be promoting a special Teacher Wish funding day on North Texas Giving Day, which is September 14, 2017.
- The Teacher Wish Funding Campaign will end on October 31, 2017.
- Teachers will be notified if their wish has been granted in November.
If your Teacher Wish is granted:
- The Education Foundation will send funds to the MISD Business Office.
- Campus Secretaries will be sent a complete list of Teacher Wishes that have been granted on their campus. Instructions on how to access the funds will be included.
- The standard MISD purchase requisition process and approved vendors will be used to purchase the items on your wish list.
The Education Foundation cannot guarantee that your Teacher Wish will be granted. The Teacher Wish List program is promoted as a way for members of the community to support MISD teachers with their classroom needs.
Start HERE to create an online Teacher Wish.
Editing your wish:
DON'T FEEL PRESSURED TO EDIT YOUR WISH IF YOUR NEEDS CHANGE. YOU CAN USE THE FUNDS FOR THE CONSUMABLE ITEMS YOU NEED AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
If you are experiencing problems with the Teacher Wish List, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.